TRAINING PLANS: Coming in January, 2020!
All The Pieces will offer downloadable training plans for varying distance events. These easy to follow formats will get you ready for any goal you have in mind whether it is running a 5k, half marathon, biking long distances or preparing for your first triathlon.
Plans can be requested and customized to you. I will take into account your current fitness level and any needed modifications. These plans are great for someone who is self motivated and can execute on a schedule without need for much accountability.
Keep an eye out for the announcement that plans are ready later this winter!
One-on-one coaching will be available for anyone who is looking for someone to check in with them and hold them accountable. I can help you stay on track and problem solve when issues come up whether it is injury or just life in general. We can fine tune a plan to make small goals for each week and address any areas where you are struggling. Weekly one-on-one phone calls or texts (whatever is your preference) will help you get to that starting line and see your goals to completion. Subscription for one on one coaching will be in 3 month blocks so that we get you well on your way to seeing your dreams realized.
There are so many things planned for the future of All The Pieces. Just SOME of those ideas include:
- Group online coaching: the All The Pieces inner circle! I will check in daily, respond to comments and questions and posts ideas for workouts and tips for making true habit change.
- Visual guides and an accompanying app for lifting the right way. I want to teach anyone new to lifting how to walk into your gym and know what you are doing so you get stronger and feel empowered.
- A printed 90 day journal that will be specifically oriented around getting you to your goal completion and creating true habit change. This journal will stand alone if you would like to use it in your own way but it will also be a critical component of how I deliver one-to-one coaching.
- Audio guided runs for your phone. Listen to me coach you over your favorite playlist. Whether you are training for a 5K, half marathon, triathlon, I can get you there.
- Podcasts for training, encouragement and motivation.
- Group trips! We will target several events each year (running, triathlon, biking, you name it.) The goal will be to train together in our respective home towns, hold each other accountable and travel to our event. We will form community and friendship through crossing finish lines.